Soak (Mineral-Rich Epsom Bath Salt)
Soothing bath soak made from pure geologically formed Epsom salt – mined from ancient caves in Saskatchewan. Mineral-rich formula with high concentrations of magnesium to increase relaxation, reduce muscle tension, alleviate aches & pains, and calm the skin.
Features & Benefits:
- Alleviates aches & pains
- Eases muscle tensions & cramps
- Treats dry skin & small wounds
- Natural exfoliating properties
- Reduces body acne & blemishes
- Soothes inflammatory skin conditions
- Promotes relaxation & stress reduction
- Fragrance free
- Suitable for all skin types
- Known to relax the nervous system, reduce inflammation, and aid in muscle and nerve function
- Helps to produce serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical responsible for feelings of calm and relaxation
- Helps improve skin's overall appearance, with natural exfoliating properties that soften dry, rough skin
- Known to reduce inflammatory skin conditions by lowering cortisol levels, stabilizing hormonal imbalances, and improving cellular processes
- Shown to reduce inflammation, protect against UV damage, minimize acne, and speed wound healing
- Ant-aging properties that support collagen production and help fight free radicals, keeping skin healthy and resilient
- Activates an important enzyme called sulfite oxidase, which keeps sulfur moving through the body for more balanced, healthier-looking skin
Directions: Pour desired amount into warm running bath. Agitate water until salts dissolve. Soak in bath for approx. 20 minutes. Rinse and pat dry. Jar contains enough for up to 3 baths.
Ingredients: sodium chloride, potassium, magnesium, calcium, zinc, copper, chromium, cobalt, nickel, vanadium, molybendum, manganese, iron
|Dimensions||9.08 × 9.08 × 7.93 cm|
There are no reviews yet.